Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Well, It's been quite a while since I've posted. I received my holter monitor results on April 17 which showed PAC's and PVC's with one Atrial run. I felt pretty good during that 24 hours and did not have the extended period of my heart skipping, so I still don't know what my heart is doing during those times.

I had an Echocardiogram last week which showed within normal limits as far as they could tell. The Cardiologist wrote that it was a difficult study based on patient's size. The tech kept complaining that I was so skinny (and I've gained 10 lbs, no longer technically 'underweight', I don't know why she kept saying it).

So at the end, the Cardiologist wrote that it was a technically difficult study. Which leads me to wonder how accurate the results are. Ejection Fraction showed 55% which is on the low side of normal, but still normal. However, there were 5 blanks out of 13 on the test, someone explained that they only examined my systolic function, people with CFS often have normal systolic function, but diastolic is abnormal.

Sigh.... I've gone back and forth with treatment options. Now that I have the cardio reports though, I feel much more comfortable about restarting the antibiotics. I did oil of oregano yesterday and 2 HUGE cloves of fresh garlic.

After I had a lot of feeling weird and memory problems. I put my hand on the refrigerator door and couldn't remember how to open it for a few seconds, I just stood there dumbfounded. Again happened with typing, couldn't remember how to make my fingers push the keys down.

Laid in bed most of the day, watched Dr. Quinn movies and a Barbie one that my 2 year old put in.

Well...I will go for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment