Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well, let's see what is new. The weather was great today, so that helped. I felt OK today. Earlier was worse. My legs are really tired today. Like I just need to sit or lay down. The past few days, the fingers in my left hand are numb, esp the tips. Not sure what that is all about, but maybe my shoulder is still out? I had a lot of shoulder pain on my left side last week.

I haven't taken the Doxy since Saturday. I had a lot of throat/chest tightness followed by gobs of sinus drainage since taking it last, so I figured I would not take it Sunday (the throat stuff was really bad, I couldn't even sing at church) and take it Monday. Monday morning I had another bad panic attack. I haven't had these in a long time, like really bad ones.

So I was just praying for another answer, or if antibiotics are the answer, then so be it. I just need to know. For whatever reason, after I had settled down enough on Monday to lay down again (around 7:30 am I think) I started thinking of these frequency remedies for Lyme I had read about. I searched about them on Monday much of the day and spoke with someone who has taken them with success.

I remembered my alternative MD mentioning a woman who has a frequency type machine in the area, so I called his office and left a message. They got back with me yesterday and I called her this morning.

This may be the answer. I'd rather not say what the machine is, or how it works right now because I don't know a whole lot about it. I have a free consult with her though in 2 days.

My first question was, "have you ever treated a patient with Lyme Disease". She said she bought the machine ONLY because her daughter was sick with Lyme Disease. She had been misdiagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (as I was).

She said she is now well.

I was fairly excited much of the day. Of course I am already starting to worry if it's safe due to high die off, ect.

But I am going to first have the consult to discuss with her at least.

If this works and my son can also heal without medication, this would be wonderful. If this thing works, I'm going to get one and help others. I don't think I could possibly do anything else in this life while knowing there are so many people silently suffering for years and years and years with Lyme.

I have my first Ionic Foot Detox tomorrow at my uncle's office. I'm nervous, not sure what to expect.

My husband did it last week. The WEIRDEST thing is when I woke up the next morning I could smell cigarette smoke. I personally cannot stand the smell and I could not figure out where it was coming from. I inched closer to my husband and his neck smelled like cigarettes!

He and I don't smoke, but he lived with his parents for 18-19 years and his dad is a moderate/heavy smoker.

Wow! That was pretty unexpected. He said he has been more irritable since the detox, and I teased him that as the nicotine is clearing his tissues, he is going through withdrawl...

Ah...well. I am one tired monkey tonight. I must go to bed now..will update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment