Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well, I waited to take the Doxycycline until I'd seen my new PCP, who prescribed a holter monitor for the skipped heart beats/ tachycardia.

I got that put on yesterday (Fri, March 27) and took it off today. I only had one little flutter with it on. I did take the Doxy yesterday (100 mg) and was shaking all over I was so afraid. This morning I did not wake up with the heart palps like last time though. I worried that I might and laid in bed for almost an hour after I woke up, but nada!

I took the Doxy again about an hour and fifteen minutes ago.

I want to try 2 I think on Monday. I plan to stay on 2 until after we get back from Wisconsin on April 7.

Our son's Igenex came back.

IgM: 41 IND
IgG: 39 IND, 41 +++

So it appears he has been exposed to Lyme. We will see what this new LLMD thinks.

When I saw the 39 Band, I had a sick feeling. Everything I've read about that band says it is the most specific for Lyme of all.

I just want our son to be happy and healthy. It's scary when your child says that their heart hurts, or they are so tired all of the time.

I feel awful that I may have passed this awful infection to him. But I know that I was misdiagnosed years before he was even conceived.

Depending on whether this new doctor believes that he has Lyme for sure or not, we have decided not to have any more children.

I've always wanted 4, but God's plan is perfect, and maybe that is not in His plans. Us humans think we are so smart, huh =)

Well, I need to do some dishes that I've been ignoring for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment