Monday, November 9, 2009

First Rife session!

So I rifed last night for the first time. I was nervous, but I was OK. Did 2 min 15 seconds, 30 sec each frequency. 3 of the frequencies were for rife, one was for detox.

I got a couple of heart palps after, not bad at all. The biggest thing was deep bone pain in my left hip, I've never had it there before. It was pretty painful. I am extremely emotional today, cried for several hours this morning. Last Fri I was emotional too. Not depressed though which is good.

Last Thursday and Fri, my legs hurt so so bad. They still hurt pretty bad on Saturday and yesterday it was down to just calf pain. That's the longest they have ever hurt.

Temp was 99.0 today. I am leaving for laser treatment in ten mins, will report later!

No comments:

Post a Comment