Friday, November 6, 2009

Laser #11

I went up to 7 minutes yesterday, and plan to do up to 10 next week. I may start rifing one day per week and lasering the other day, and see what happens. I was testing much weaker to the nosodes which was EXCITING!

I woke up yesterday morning around 4:30 am feeling kind of anxious/fearful. I just laid in bed, but it took me a good 2 hours to fall asleep again. The night before (Wed) I was having difficulty with my throat feeling very tight which made it hard to fall asleep. Thursday morning when I finally got up at 9 am, my legs and feet and butt were so so sore!! It felt like someone had beat me. It was supposed to happen last Friday, but for whatever reason, was 6 days later this time, though I know in Oct, I did get the soreness a few weeks in a row.

It was so bad, I had to hold onto railings to walk downstairs. It was pretty bad. I took an epsom salt bath when I got home from the treatment, but it hurt to lay in the tub, even in water up to my waist!

Today it is getting better, still sore, but I can walk up the stairs with less pain today.

No comments:

Post a Comment