Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Laser #15

Well, I did 12 mins of cold laser yesterday...4 mins each of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary. It hit me pretty hard today. Very tired, woke up early and could not sleep again (this may be caused by stress in my life right now though, I am not sure). Felt OK, a little anxious though. By 11:30 I was feeling kinda weird. I was getting my hair cut since it's been awhile and my son and I had to wait for an oil change anyhow.

I had to get my license renewed today and I felt so out of it. I kept asking the man which ones I was supposed to be reading on the eye test. Had to get my glasses that I never wear in order to read them. My eyes have gotten a lot worse in 6 months, I kept telling my husband that things have seemed so blurry lately.

I also had to decline the organ donation...I cried later. I remember being so excited about being about to do that in highschool...course this was all before Lyme.

Cried several times today, probably due to a herx, I don't know. Feeling a little depressed and I am so tired.

Have had some involuntary head movement today, moving side to side though, not bobbing up and down.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and my birthday...I hope tomorrow is a better day...had a low temp again today...day 17 in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment