Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Laser #14

Well, I realize that I didn't write after my laser last Thursday...whoops! I did 15 mins of the Tertiary freequencies...yikes! 15 mins later driving home, my anxiety kicked in to HIGH gear, I felt terrible! The next day was miserable. The anxiety I had just a little in the morning, but I felt so foggy and 'slow'. I was literally dragging my body around by Friday evening and slurring my words, having trouble remembering things.

James' boss called and I saw the area code (408 in the bay area) and I saw it on our home phone and said, "Oh, that's Columbus (Ohio) area code. I picked it up and was confused when he said his name and asked if it was Rachel. I was trying to think of who I knew in Columbus with that name...to boot, I couldn't even remember that his boss had that name. It was terrible. I lit a candle and then apparently put the lid back on it after lighting it.

I had many strange things I did. The next day, James and I went shopping, thank goodness my parents had our kids! I haven't had this happen in awhile, but my neuro system was overloaded in the store. The lights were too bright, I felt confused because there was too much to look at, ect. Ugh....

Oh, have maintained the low grade temp since last Monday after rifing on Sunday.

I lasered yesterday for 10 mins, on the tertiary. So far so good, joints are a little sore today, but not too bad, brain fog just slight.

Weird thing is, before lasering I tested very strong for Lyme and after I tested very strong for lyme. Tested neg for the Doxy, and the colloidal silver, never tested neg for Doxy before, ever!

What is up with that??? The Deseret Biologicals will be here this Fri, I'm excited to see how I test for them! Ordered the Bart and Bb.

James and I went to the Vitamin Shoppe and tested one another for about an hour for various things. I tested very very strong for Sarsaparilla. I bought some and had the practitioner test it last night...very strong! I will start incorporating it in the next week...I get lasered again in 2 days and will go down to just one laser treatment per week after this week.

Anyhow...I think that's all I can think of for now!

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing when you mean tested you mean applied kinestetis at the vitamin shoppe. so do you mean if you cant push your arm down then it is a good supplement to try in your (non doctor) opinion? (i say that so you dont feel you are giving out medical advice!!!) pleasse respond through email i dont usually check peopels commenta after reading and OP

    ReplyDelete