Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bible Verses and Lyme

I wanted to start a post with bible verses that pertain to Lyme disease.

This verse stuck out this morning, because I often feel so alone and afraid, but the battle is truly not mine!

He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's. ... You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.'"

2 Chronicles 20:15,17

2 comments:

  1. How do I follow your blog??? I can't seem to find where?? I have had a blog for a few months and I STILL don't know how to use it LOL

    Shandy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shandy! I was wondering the same thing. Look at the bottom it says "Home" click on that and it takes you to the her blog!! God bless!

      Delete