Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feb 5, 2009

So today my main symptoms are some major fatigue, pretty heavy brain fog, minor muscle twitching, and some worried thoughts. I felt pretty good yesterday, so in comparison, today is a crappy day, but nothing compared to last fall. I ate OK today, had a few apples, oatmeal with pure maple syrup, some pretzels, egg salad sandwich (on whole wheat bread) and a vanilla yogurt. I've managed to gain 8 lbs this past month, wahoo! I was wearing pretty thin, so this a good thing, my face looks so much better now!

There are some organic cookies calling my name in the cupboard behind me and so far I've resisted, but...they are tempting. I'll try and eat another apple instead!

I'm going to try and get to bed earlier tonight and get better sleep (no more nightmares please!), and see how I feel in the morning.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment