Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday, Feb 22, 2009

Well, I just re-read my last post and I am still just as tired (or more so). The breathing was bad Thursday night. I was laying there at 12:30 still feeling like my breathing was off, so I got my stethoscope out and while I thought I heard an abnormality in the left lower lobe of my left lung, I don't think it was anything. I finally fell asleep around 1 am and awoke at 4 to potty. My dog came barging into the bathroom, scaring me and then it was hard to fall asleep. My breathing was bad, I started to worry, got some nice adrenaline rushes and finally just got up and sat on the couch. James came out a few minutes later and asked if I was OK.

I said yes and he went to the bathroom. A couple minutes passed and I heard two loud 'thumps'. I raced into the bathroom (as best I could) to find my husband unconscious in the bathtub, his legs hanging over the side. He awoke as I talked to him. I got some sugar into him immediately (since diabetics can pass out due to low blood sugar), and checked his sugar. His sugar was high, not low. And not high enough to cause anything.

He went to bed and finally agreed to go to the ER after he kept feeling faint. So we spent the better part of Friday in the ER. Of course I had slept 4 hours and I was feeling tired, but nervous for him. I think today I'm feeling the effects.

I have a slight fever today, my neck is stiff and painful, I'm dizzy, feel very foggy, I have a productive cough and my throat is a little sore.

I received my lab tests since we were at the same hosptial that I had them drawn. Most of them were within normal limits. Even my Lymphocytes and Monocytes that had previously been low were normal. My CH50 is low and the C4 is on the low side (16.1). Which online says can mean Autoimmune like Lupus.

I am very interested to see what my new LLMD thinks. I wish my appointment was sooner, I am counting down each day. 18 days left. I am thrilled that this man may be able to help me get well.

I ate sugar last night (we had family night with our kids), had chocolate, sesame treat things and some Panda licorice (which for the record isn't processed sugar, but does have molasses).

I just feel like I am drunk today or something and I don't drink alcohol. I think it's the candida. So I'm doing mostly raw. I know I need to and James needs to make sure he's eating live food too.

I want him to be tested for Lyme. He's got the brain fog down pat. His body temperature was 96.7 at 11 am.

I was hoping that he wouldn't get it. I'm sure the kids all have it, even if 2 aren't really that symptomatic.

Well...I'd better go lay down again, this dizziness is just no fun esp when I have SO much laundry to do (but I did get the house cleaned a few days ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment