Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday, Feb 7, 2009

Well, today was kind of a yucky day. I was really tired and we had to go to our niece's birthday party. It was good to go, and I was able to sit most of the 3 hours, so that was nice. I just feel so foggy today, like I'm drunk or something? It's 9:35 pm and I am so ready for bed!

I have an appointment with my new LLMD on March 12 and I am so excited. Now we are trying to figure out how much our health insurance will pay for my lab tests. This new doctor wants me to have them all completed a few weeks before the appointment, and our insurance doesn't switch until March. Ugh!!

Whichever insurance we do end up having, we'll have to pay some out of pocket regardless...so....

I really hope that these antibiotics will give me my life back. I'm tired of feeling so disconnected from everything and everyone (including myself).

It takes a toll over the years. Funny how when I first started feeling this way, it was just unbearible. This was 12 years ago and had I known 12 years later, nothing would have changed, well I would have gone insane for sure!

I think having 3 wonderful kids makes me keep going. I want to be a good mom for them, and I can't when I am sick.

I just pray that my new doctor in Pennsylvania is the answer to my prayers!!!

I need to put the kids to bed, we have church in the morning (I haven't gone in 3 weeks, hope I'm feeling better tomorrow!).

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment