Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cold Laser Weekly treatment #1

OK, so I've had 2 Erchonia Cold Laser treatments, but they were 8 weeks apart...so I'm going to do them weekly until I am feeling good.

I had 20 seconds on the front of my body and 25 on the back. It was set to 4 Lyme settings and one immune booster setting.

I ate an apple before going and then after...trying to see if the pectin will help absorb toxins. I ate lots of fiber for supper and drank lots of water. I also took a hot epsom salt bath this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. May I ask where and what machine are you using for these Cold Laser treatments? Thanks.. And I hope they are helping you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,

    It's the Erchonia Cold Laser. Do a search online for Erchonia laser and Lyme. Also if you do a search on Lyme.net, there is a guy in 2006 who used it to get well.

    If you have any specific questions, e-mail me at agenias@hotmail.com...as I don't check the comments too often =)

    Take care =)

    ReplyDelete