Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday, Sept 4, 2009

Well I restarted the Colloidal Silver on Wed (2 days ago). I quit last week as James asked me too because we needed to get some stuff done with the house asap and I couldn't be extra sick.

Woke up feeling anxious this morning. I'm tired today and have the sore feet/legs. I sweated through my clothes last night, so much that I had to take them off and the bed was wet.

I hope it's a good sign.

I took 3 Tablespoons of Utopia Silver yesterday (2 the day before) and will take 3 again today. We are supposed to go to the zoo tomorrow, we'll see!

I just want to be done with this thing that has ruined my life. It's so tiring getting the symptoms waxing and waning over and over and over. I have no idea if the silver is hitting the Lyme or possibly a co-infection. I do think it's doing something!

I continue to oil pull, lately with coconut oil. I've been taking the coconut oil internally too, makes me feel nauseous, but it's bearable I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment