Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, Sept 28, 2009

Well, I had a busy weekend. We were gone much of it. Had fun, but man am I wiped out today. Plus we had a wicked thunder/lightning storm in the middle of the night. I brought the kids down into the basement at 3 am. It was hard to sleep after that.

I was depressed for awhile yesterday. Not sure what that was all about. I haven't had any sugar in 24 hours...my head hurts. Ah...sugar withdrawl...

I will be doing my 3rd laser treatment this Thursday because I am seeing a biological dentist on Wednesday and it's 90 mins away. I'm already very nervous and I do not want to risk feeling terrible from the laser and then going to the appointment and being a wreck!

At least I will find out what needs to be done with the failed root canal. I really don't want to know...but I need to find out. I may have to wait until January anyhow depending on the cost. This inital visit is $340!!! But he's good from what I've read and they do a lot of tests/x-rays and impressions at the first visit.

That's all for now!

Oh...had a low temp today...99.0, no biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment