Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, Sept 21, 2009

Well, so far I haven't reacted as badly to the cold laser herx wise as the other 2 times even though I did it for 45 seconds.

I did eat a bunch of apples, for the pectin, hoping it would absorb some of the toxins. I drank tons of water (just plain ole reverse osmosis water) and did epsom salt baths daily. I even babysat my new neice overnight last Fri (she was born in June and she's sooooo cute!) and I had my 3 kids too to care for. I didn't sleep much that night, not because the baby was awake, she only woke up twice and fell asleep very quickly, was thinking about someone I met who may have Lyme who is very sick...plus my kids would not sleep in the other room, so we were all crammed into a full sized bed!

Sunday I did have anxiety quite a bit, some air hunger and also today. It's not real bad, but noticeable.

I did have some bone pain last week in my left hand, but it was only for 10 mins and only one day then it just went away. I have not checked my temp each day, either Sat night or Sunday, my husband thought I felt a little warm, so I may have had one, but not too bad because I wasn't really that dizzy.

I'm still planning to do the laser tomorrow...one minute. I'm nervous and excited. I keep thinking if I keep doing this, I could be 90% in a few months...I'm already better than I was this spring, so I know getting better is possible.

I will try to remember to write tomorrow as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment