Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weekly Laser Treatment #2

Well, I got lasered again with the Erchonia on Tuesday at 6 pm for one full minute on the Lyme settings and with the immune booster.

Had a series of heart palps last night. Awoke this morning feeling anxious, but remained pretty calm, figured it was toxins trying to get out. My legs feel 'heavy' today, having some brain fog issues and I am tired (back of my neck is somewhat sore too). My temp this afternoon was 99.3.

Appears I'm not escaping this herx...ah well...you can't beat them all! I'm trying to get the house clean, doing it in steps because I'm so tired. That way if I feel worse tomorrow which I've done before with the laser...feeling worse as the days go on...then I can try to just rest after my son and I finish his homeschooling.

Just wanted to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment