Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Colloidal Silver

OK, so I think this is going to kick my butt! Started with one Tablespoon yesterday evening. I did have some air hunger last night, but felt OK otherwise. Took dose #2 this morning after oil pulling. Then I took our daughter to school for a one on one screening thing with the teacher that they are doing for Kindergarteners.

I started feeling weird, but I reasoned that I'd only eaten some raisens, and maybe that was why. Stopped at the store on the way home and was feeling very 'floaty'. I told my husband, "there is NO way I could be herxing already from 2 T of Colloidal Silver!"

My head feels achy, temp 99.1, feel cold, shaky, ect. You have got to be kidding me!!??

I'm either full of the spirochetes after 13 years or my immune system vamps up when it sees the DNA floating around.

This is really giving me hope though...I wonder how much I truely forget what 'normal' feels like.

I may be in for a wonderful surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment