Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well, it's been a rollar coaster ride the past few days. Just when you think certain symptoms are gone...they're Baaacckkk!

I awoke on Thursday morning with that awful feeling of anxiety, the pit in my stomach. No idea why. I thought about it later and I realized we were upon the end of the month. Much of last year, I was having flare ups of possible Bartonella, my anxiety would surge and I would have very sore legs and feet. It felt like someone either beat me with a baseball bat, or I had just exercised for hours the day before, when in fact neither instance had occurred.

Friday morning I awoke with leg pain. Mostly in the quads. A little in the calves. It was odd because usually my feet hurt too. That came on Saturday.

Swallowing trouble is beginning again. Today my legs feel pretty great, but my swallowing is very difficult. This is one of the scary symptoms that I really hate.

Why did all of this reocurr? I really don't know. I did drink quite a bit of grapefruit juice the past few days, which may have the crushed grapefruit seed in it..a potent antifungal/antibacterial substance.

I just cannot wait for my appointment next week (yes, it is NEXT WEEK!). I hope my anxiety is down then, there is nothing worse than feeling like you are dying and driving in a car in the middle of nowhere.

Plus I want to be able to focus on what my new LLMD is saying, when my mind is going 100 miles/minute, it's a little difficult.

Well.... I need to get the children bathed and hopefully be in bed early tonight, Elijah had a 103 fever most of the day yesterday and he needs his rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment