Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, today has been quite a day! James usually gets our son up and he overslept, the alarm didn't go off (or so he says!) and he was very late today for school.

I went to see my alternative MD. I'd forgotten how much I love that guy! He is fantastic! Very knowledgable with the desire to continue learning constantly. He was very receptive to me going to see my new LLMD and it turns out, he may have spoken with him once!

He said he spoke with a Lyme doc in PA a few years ago about an ALS patient. Someone told him to call the LLMD, as he may be able to help.

LLMD said to put ALS patient on Tetracycline and another antibiotic, and sure enough, he improved!

He muscle tested me today and my organs are much better than they were in 2007. He was surprised how much better my adrenals were! I told him that back then, I could hardly sit still. I enjoyed the appointment today because my mind wasn't racing, and I could focus on what was going on.

He is going to be a GREAT resource for me though during this, I can tell.

He told me about some of the alternative therapies I could try that he has to maybe help.

I asked if he would like to borrow Under Our Skin (he wrote down the name of it) and he said he would love to. So I'm going to bring it with me when I see him again in 2 weeks.

I asked this doctor what strain of Babesia showed up in my electrodermal testing 1.5 years ago, it was Babesia Canis.

Which is a strain that usually affects dogs. According to Dr. Schaller, it can also affect humans.

Here is a link: http://www.babesiabook.com/articles/babesia2007update.html


Well, I'm really excited to see what my new LLMD says, even more so now that I have an alternative MD to help with all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment