Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday, March 24 2009

Well, I went to see my Alternative MD today. He said he will certainly try to support my body nutritionally while on treatment. I asked him to muscle test me for Doxy. He hesitated and stated that because it is a medication, that most likely it will be negative.

He tested it and to his surprise came out very strong for me. He smiled and said, "wow, I didn't expect that!" He then tested for allergies to it (none). He then tested to see how many per day I needed. It came up 4 (400 mg/day).

He again said that while it was a lot, it seemed to be what my body wanted, but stated to take it as the LLMD prescribed.

Yesterday, I had a bad day. My stomach hurt for most of the day. My lower back also hurt, like a burning pain. I didn't eat or drink much because of it. I haven't had night sweats in 2-3 nights now, which is good.

We still haven't heard from Igenex about Elijah's test. I'm so anxious to find out. I hope we find out tomorrow.

My eyes hurt today and I think I'm going to get ready for bed very soon. I need to shut the computer off, it's really hurting my head.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment