Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1, 2009 Herx and Tooth Issues

Ick ick ick!

Woke up this morning with fast heartbeat. Technically I don't think it was tachycardic, but in the high 80's or 90'sm my pulse is generally in the 50's.

I tried to ignore it, told myself this happened last time, ect. Tried to deep breathe, but my body was forced to compensate for the increased heart rate.

Drank a glass of water, laid back down, heart wouldn't knock it off, so I got up and sat on the couch until it resumed back to normal.

It was 6:30 am, so no one was up with me. I did not feel a sense of dread like a panic attack, I can tell the difference between. I believe that because the body heals at night and lymph nodes are working/draining, ect...my body was overloaded with toxins and the heart was trying to get them out.

Also got the deep bone pain again laying in bed, not for as long though as yesterday.

Sigh...I'm writing so I can look back on this next week when I'm feeling much better and remember what I went through to get here and the next time I do the laser I can read it and know that it's just a herx.

No idea if I have a temp today, didn't check...didn't feel like I had one earlier, but I'm feeling more like I'm 'floating', so I probably have it back. We have lots to do around the house and I really have no energy to do it at all...trying to get our house ready to sell and also need to get a loan to consolodate debt....

Did I mention that I figured out that I have a failed root canal in my molar? Yeah...when I bite on it, feels like there is glass inside way down in the bone. The dentist in 2005 told me I needed to have it redone, showed me x-rays where there is a dark circle at end of root.

It didn't hurt then, but it's been hurting for a while now....terrified of dentists and we've already used our max amount on dentist insurance (we have $1500 per family, but when I took our girls for a routine cleaning, it was over $200 and hubby had several cavities).

I also need my wisdom teeth out...so I want to be put under 'twilight sedation'...still scared to do that but I know that an infected tooth can only hurt me in my fight against the Lyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment