Monday, August 3, 2009

Herx City!

OK, today has been a very rough day. Last night around 2 am I woke up feeling icky...still had the headache/neckache, but I felt anxious and exhausted. I got up and drank a large glass of water and sat on the couch. Our kitty, Layla jumped up with me to keep me company which I was ever grateful for.

I tried to go back to sleep about 2 hours later, but kept getting a 'shot' of adrenaline every time I exhaled. I've never had that before, it was bizarre. Also, the anxiety I had last night was uncomfortable, but not 'please take me to the ER I'm gonna die' type. I somehow fell asleep again around 5 am and woke up around 8:30. I'm tired!

I still have that adrenaline thing going on too with the breathing, but not every time I breathe, but often enough to be annoying!

Feel kind of achy today, exhausted, neck/head ache, deep bone pain in my rt fingers earlier, temp 99.4


I believe I can evaluate that the cold laser DOES kill Lyme though!

I just want to be done with this yuckiness already.

Fortunately, my husband will be done working soon so I can get some help with the kids.

I've drank a TON of water today too, trying to flush out the toxins.

Also had lack of appetite today, had 3 apples with peanut butter and a little bit of Asian Coleslaw but that's it and I'm not real hungry. Fortunately the weight that I gained in June and July has stayed on me, so it's OK if I don't eat a lot if I don't feel like it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment