Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well...I did feel a lot better today. The morning was a little rough, temp was 99 around 11 am and I didn't take it again later. Started feeling better around 4 or 5 pm though. My legs are just slightly sore today, I can walk upstairs without too much pain...yesterday I had to hold onto things to get up and down. James and I went to Kroger last night at 10:30 pm. He wanted kettle chips. We went in and started walking to one of the entrance doors.

James was like, "Oh wait that door might be closed now since it's past 10". I stopped and asked him to go look. It was about 15 feet away, but I literally did not want to waste any energy to walk the extra 30 feet. Walking straight legged helped with the pain. I was thinking that the people in the store probably thought I was drunk or on drugs or something, lol. I also had my pj's on. We were not in there very long, but I felt pretty crappy there.

Thank goodness I felt human somewhat today.

Muscle twitches were a lot better too. No headache today, hurray!!!!!

No bone pain or neck pain. Eye floaters haven't seemed too bothersome either.

I pray that I have turned the corner on this herx...I need to get myself to bed to sleep though, so my body can keep getting crud out and detoxifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment