Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wed, August 5, 2009..This is a herx that never ends...

Yes it goes on and on my friend. One day I used the laser and not knowing how I'd feel, and now this herx keeps going on and on and on...

Ugh! I'm getting sick of this one day feeling pretty decent and the next terrible! Yesterday we went to visit my brother and later a friend. We brought the EMEM machine to my brother's for him to try. Although I went outside, I was just outside with just a glass door between the rife...and about 30 ft. I could hear it for about 30 seconds until I went further outside. So I have no idea if I got 'hit' with the rife or not.

I sweated through my clothes last night. Woke up with a horrible headache today and my legs are sore today. Thankfully my parents have the kids today so that I can just rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment