Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well, I haven't done any treatment in almost 4 weeks. Well, I did start oil pulling, taking extra virgin coconut oil and barley grass powder (yuck!).

I've been OK. Not great, not horrible. Had a few pretty good days this month. I read The Shack last weekend, it was really really good.


Last week my right knee started bothering me. It's been off and on. It hurts to straighten it at all and bending it too fast hurts. It's the patella that is most affected. It did OK when we went to Cedar Point this past Sunday.

I had no heart palps at Cedar Point compared to last year...my heart was jumping all over and I remember that I just kept berating myself telling myself that it was just anxiety...all in my head.

How horrible that for YEARS I've been permitted to believe that this was all in my head. It amazes me that when someone has a panic attack, INSTANTLY they are labeled as 'a worrier' or just 'being anxious'.

I know other people who never had a panic attack in their LIFE until Lyme came and corrupted them. I know I never had. Life used to be fun and exciting....not when Lyme is in the picture.

Reading on Lyme.net last fall was absolutely amazing to me...people who had been through exactly what I had been through...who understood the horribleness of Lyme. It was nothing short of amazing.

I'm at a crossroads right now....I know that the cold laser helps, but 30 seconds knocks me flat for weeks...I am thinking of restarting the Doxy and slowly knocking it down and then doing the laser/rife to get rid of it as best I can.

I haven't met anyone who didn't use abx first...so I just don't know if it is the best way to go or not. At the same time, I don't want my liver to get shot either with long term abx therapy.

It looks like I'm just going to have to take a gamble.

Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment