Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday, Aug 12, 2009

Well, I haven't rifed yet. I'm so afraid it's going to mess with my heart. I will do it though. I got my house cleaned yesterday so I can be out of commission so to speak for the next several days.

I started oil pulling yesterday and took Barley grass powder. I oil pulled this morning, but haven't taken the barley grass yet...I hate it!

I took coconut oil last night...thought I was gonna throw up! I love coconut and like the oil, but for some reason, it was too much yesterday, not sure what is up with that.

Feeling some psych type stuff, like anxiety and just feeling weird. I also had weird dreams last night...dreamed my brother accidently killed someone...yuck! I hate waking up like that.

I am going to make a collage of why I need to get well...why the herxing is worth it. I was thinking yesterday that on Sept 12 is when I went to see Dr. Harris in CA last year. One whole YEAR of my life has GONE. Yes I have improved some...but not like I would have if I'd just done something...although I didn't find out it was Lyme until Oct when my tests came back positive.

Not sure if I'm going to try colloidal silver or rife today...we are going to a few stores later...so I can't do anything until after we get back as I'm not sure how I will feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment