Monday, October 19, 2009

Drama, drama, drama!

Ugh...goodness...what is wrong with some people?? Yeah....it's been one of THOSE days...actually last several. My MIL apparently is an MD...had NO clue!!! Yes, I do not have Lyme...my husband said that she said on the phone that I am 'pretending to be sick' to get out of going to their house.

Seriously?? Like...seriously??? We took lab results to her, she said the positive result would not change her mind. WHAT???

So again..what is wrong with some people??

You can only hope they get a taste of their own medicine some day, right??

Right.

What comes around goes around...so....hopefully she is prepared!

On another note....temp today AGAIN....4 days in a row now. I only got an adjustment and a 30 second laser treatment today...didn't want to add to the herx...still testing very strong for Lyme nosode...just hoping the laser works...or I may have to try abx (assuming rife doesn't work either).

Anyhow...I will probably delete this post sometime because I don't like having negativity out there, so....

No comments:

Post a Comment