Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday, Oct 6, 2009

Well, I must have sweated again last night as I woke up shirtless this morning! I made sure to dress lightly, tank top and thin pj pants, so I could not have been too hot and sweated.

I slept until almost 10 this morning.

I felt kind of anxious when I woke up, but after drinking/walking around for a little while, I started feeling better. I felt a lot better later on which was a pleasant surprise!

I hope I feel this way Wed and Thurs, as long as I don't feel really bad, I will still do my laser treatment on Thursday.

I have noticed some isolated muscle twitching today, my right leg and then last Sat I had some muscle twitching too. Nothing compared to last fall though by any means!

Well, just wanted to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment