Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Laser Treatment #6

Well, I did the laser yesterday for 3 mins, so increased by a minute! I feel terrible right now. Woke up at 6 am because I had to go potty, my legs felt heavy/tired, then I laid down and felt kind of anxious/heart a little faster.

I just laid there, waiting for it to go away. Then my torso (mostly back area which I was not laying on) got really hot/prickly feeling. One of my hands got very sweaty. I wasn't sure if my heart rate was really that high or not, so I checked it and it was probably high 80's (mine is normally 50's).

I couldn't sleep, so I decided to get up and get a drink. My teeth were chattering/body shaking, and I just let my body do what it needed. I got the laptop from the basement and brought it into the great room. I sat on the couch and was immediately greeted with PVC's. Coughing didn't make it go away so I got back up and walked around, then sat down and they didn't start again.

Now in addition to lasering, I took 2 Tablespoons of Utopia Colloidal Silver and 3 large garlic cloves and drank 1/2 bag of freshly juiced cranberries in my Champion juicer (all spread out throughout the day). So I guess it shouldn't surprise me if the herx is worse. I just haven't had this reaction from the laser since I did it in early August. I don't like it.

Anyhow, I think I'm going to attempt to sleep again because I am still very tired, and my daughter will have to get up for school in less than an hour.

Update later in the evening. I felt better later on in the day, I was able to sleep a couple more hours as my husband got up with our daughter. I feel irritable this evening, my head is hurting some and body temp 99.5

No comments:

Post a Comment