Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Laser # 8????

Well, I did 3.5 mins yesterday evening. At first it felt 'icky' like my body didn't like it, but as it kept going, I felt like I was melting. I didn't want to get up and wanted it to go on. I woke up feeling MUCH better today, highest temp was 99.0 today, lowest in 13 days!

Actually this is laser #10, but I dropped them last week to 30 seconds and 100 seconds because of the stress and my temp was still over 100, so I'm going to say it's #8.

My wisdom tooth still hurts, but that's OK, feels a little better than the last couple of days I'd say.

I'm looking to go up to 4.5 or 5 mins this Thursday.

I don't remember if I've commented on my labs here...but...all were within normal limits, some on low normal side (I should have gotten an e-lytes done, oh well, maybe next time), except my folate level is HIGH.

I know of another woman with suspected Lyme who has high folate and did some digging online and found a person with MS, one with Lyme, one with CFS, and one with Alzheimers who all have high folate...hmmmm....very interesting, eh?

I've been having night sweats as well, had them I think it was Sat and Sun night, I know it was back to back though....had them a week ago too.

My neck is getting stiffer as the day goes on, very hard to look down...this has happened before the day after getting lasered.

Anyhow....trying to forget the emotional mess that hubby's mother produced and move on with my live and the lives of my kids and husband...feels like evil is trying to prevent me from getting well since this treatment is finally working...evil ain't gonna win.

No comments:

Post a Comment