Monday, October 12, 2009

Update on herx from fifth treatment

Well, Saturday was better, not 100%, but better. We visited my sister/brother in law and their baby. My sister took my girls and I out to eat at a wonderful tea room in Medina, OH for our birthday's. Then my husband, kids and I went to this Log Cabin Shoppe for their 'pioneer days' demonstrations. I started feeling very tired while we were there. I managed to clean up the house/do dishes when we got home though.

Yesterday was pretty good. I was nervous about going to church because the last time I was there, I was having anxiety/racing thoughts. But I was fine. When we pulled up (we were kinda late), there was an Ambulance and someone was getting wheeled in on a guerny, even that didn't made me anxious as I feared. I didn't feel perfect yesterday, but nothing like Friday.

Today, so far, so good. I feel very calm and relaxed. I plan to get 'zapped' again later today, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment