Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 2009-4th weekly laser treatment

So I did another 90 seconds of the laser. I wanted to bump up the time, but the practitioner had new frequencies to use, so he thought it best to stay at the current time and I agree.

I'm not sure what frequencies were used, I think the same old ones plus some new ones. So far I'm feeling pretty good.

Last night I sweated through my clothes. Sweat was literally rolling down my arms when I sat up in bed, my neck was soaked/clothes, ect. It was 2 am and I got up and into the shower. I was so tired I thought I was going to fall over, I just wanted to sleep!

I was tired today, but I didn't sleep a lot last night and then waking up and showering, I think it just wiped me out because it was hard to sleep again.

It's OK though, nothing compared to my CFS dx days when I had to sleep more than 12 hours every single day. I slept 16 hours straight once, didn't even wake up to pee!

I'm going to try to get lasered again this Thursday. I want to try twice per week and see. Oh...I tested less positive BEFORE getting lasered...GOOD sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment