Friday, October 9, 2009

Laser Treatment #5- 10/09/09

Well, I did the laser for 2 full minutes yesterday, hitting my legs the whole time.

I felt so happy afterward, felt really good.

I think a truck ran over me last night while I slept.

My neck hurts.

My feet/legs hurt.

I'm getting small arm and finger jerks.

Cognitive dysfunction.

Fatigue.

Feeling of being drugged.

Legs are heavy.

Some anxiety earlier today.

Now I did have sore legs and feet yesterday which was strange because it just happened the week before and it's usually every 28 days.

All I can say is what doesn't kill you heals you (I hope!). I feel so sick today. I pray that in future months when I re-read this blog that I smile in rememberence of these times because I will be healthy then.

This really really sucks. My head kept feeling like it was moving, so I asked my husband to check and sure enough, it's slightly moving side to side (it used to be up and down).

I really really want to sleep, but my husband is working and my kids aren't ready to sleep (it's only 3:50 pm).

I am going to talk with my neighbor and see if she would maybe watch the kids if I get a hard herx like this again...she's very sweet and has helped me in the past.

That's all for now...blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment